Monday, May 18, 2009

Wabble Gobbles

Summer in her "wobble gobbles".

Today I took Summer to Walmart and let her pick out a few swim toys. She wanted goggles and a swim noodle. When we got home we had to go swimming to try them out. I had to laugh hysterically when she said to me, "I want to put my wobble gobbles on." I think it is so cute that she calls them wobble goggles for water goggles.

The noodle was a flop because it did not float her enough to keep her comfortable. She just needs to gain confidence with that one. She did love her wobble gobbles. She was so relieved to go under the water and come up without wiping her eyes. The water goggles were such a great purchase. 2 Pair for $1.50 at Walmart.

So the swimming has begun, and we will enjoy the new water toys this summer.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

That is too funny and cute! I love listening to little ones talk.

Marcy M Miller said...

Perfect!! Thanks- my girls are starting swimming lessons, and I've been thinking I should buy some googles, I definatley will know.