Thursday, March 27, 2008




This is Easter Sunday after Church. We pulled up to our apartment complex, and I saw the flowers. I thought it would make a cute picture. Summer was facing the sun and had to squint the whole time.
When we got home she got to hunt for her Easter basket, and was so excited to play with her fake make up and eat her candy inside the egg. We tried to explain the Atonement and Resurrection to Summer, however, it seems the only part she remembers is that Jesus died on the cross.
Later that day we went to some friends house for a ham dinner that was really yummy. Overall Easter was a great day for us.

5 comments:

AngiDe said...

Love the easter dress! She looks super cute! I wish we had beautiful flowers to take photos by, we got about 3 inches of snow, ugh!

Brooke said...

I love the pictures by the flowers, they go great with her cute little Easter dress!

Anonymous said...

She looks so pretty! Great pictures.

Rebecca said...

Hey Mel, it was so good to talk to you the other day. Your blog is way cute, Summer is getting so big. I can't believe how fast they grow.

Jessica Speed said...

Melissa, this is Jessica Speed from BYU-I 69th ward (someone you used to visit teach right before you had Summer). I got your blog off of Michelle's blog. Summer is such a beautiful girl. Glad to hear that you like it in Houston (spent most of my life around Houston area). I would love to hear how you're doing!