Saturday, August 15, 2009

Just Thinking

So, lately I have been thinking more and more of our son Scott. It is interesting how it goes in spurts like it has. I try to remember back to that day, and also mostly think of how lucky I am to have had those moments.

This Tuesday he would have been 14 months old and would probably be walking by now. My life would be better, and so different. However, my life is still great and we are happy. I often think about what it will be like when we get to see him again. I don't really think I can even fully grasp the joy that will come at that moment, but we look forward to it when it does come. Oh, and for easy reference for myself and anyone else who cares to look again, I have linked Scott's picture in my sidebar with the post I made when he was born.

Like I said, we are doing well, and living life hopefully to the fullest. Philip, Summer and I keep each other busy. We will be taking our first real family vacation this September in about three weeks. We are lucky enough to be able to go to Disney World for a week. It will be so good to get away, and to make a fun memory with each other. We can't wait!

Summer will also be starting preschool soon. I finally found an opening at one of the preschools we have been looking into. I am still on the waiting list for one other that we would really like a bit more than this other one, however, it is still full. Hopefully they will call with an opening in the next couple of days otherwise at least we found an opening.

That is pretty much my thinking up to this point today. I am trying to get some sewing in so I can hopefully go a giveaway on my craft blog in the near future.

Anyhoo, that is us in a nutshell right now. Hope you all are doing great.



No comments: