Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gymnastics and a Sweet Daddy!


Ok, so I went to sign summer up for gymnastics, and she ended up taking her first class that day. I only had my phone, so all the pictures are there, and I don't think I can get them to the computer.

She had so much fun, and I had fun watching her. I think she could be really good as long as she gets more comfortable. She is a very timid so it took her about 15 minutes to warm up and get use to the idea.

When her dad came home that night from work he actually brought her some flowers to congratulate her on her first big day. I thought it was so nice of him to think of doing that for his little girl. She was so excited, and looks forward to going there again next week. I will take my real camera this time and post pictures.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

That was really thoughtful of Phil. Cant wait to see the pics. How fun! We would love to get together sometime.

Rebecca said...

What a sweet dad! I guess Travis gets out of that one, since we have no girls.