Sunday, March 15, 2009

Random Happenings.

For those of you who think my husband is usually a more serious type of a guy, you are probably right. However, here is proof to you all that Philip is very random, funny, and not so serious at home. I often wish we had a video camera to capture his many funny moments.

In this picture Philip came downstairs with Summer's favorite blanket wrapped on his head like a turban. In an Indian accent he said to me, "Would you like to buy a Slurpee?" Talking in accents has to be one of his favorite things to do.


Flour Power Part 2:

For those of you who have facebook might remember me posting about Summer getting into my flour bucket. That was 1 1/2 years ago.

Well, as we were about to make apple crisp she decided it would be fun to hop off the stool instead of carefully pouring the flour in the bowl. This is what resulted from that.

She immediately started bawling. It reminded me of the first incident right away. I had to snap some pictures just because it happens too often. Summer and flour don't go well together.

This was Philip's solution to the flour in her hair. Take her outside and blow it off with the blow dryer.

No comments: