Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Presidential Canidates

I have to admit that I am not the most political person. In fact the last time I did decide to vote even without knowing anything about any of the candidates. I have given attention to this campaign a lot considering I never did before. I am no political buff like you Rishelle, however I did take an interest for the first time. I was very saddened when Mitt Romney dropped out, and I totally almost stopped watching everything. I watched every now and then, but it was just boring and annoying. Anyhow, now I am in a dilemma because I don't know who I will vote for in the fall. What do I do if I don't like either candidate? I have thought about not voting at all, but then I would not be able to complain in the future when mistakes are made or when I don't like something about the government. For now I will try to gain interest in following again, and of course my dear friend Rishelle I hope I can ask you what is up. Anyhow, all I know is I'm confused.

1 comment:

Marcy M Miller said...

Wow- your little girl is getting so big, she is so cute! Glad that you guys are doing good in Texas! Crazy to believe that we have moved away from south eastern Idaho.