Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Summer

Summer turned 3 on June 9th, and we can't believe it. Time has gone by so fast. I look at her baby pictures and wish I could go back just for a day. I look forward to watching her grow and experience new things in life.

To celebrate her birthday we had a pool party/BBQ on June 7th with many of her friends here in Houston. It was really hot that day, and we were all happy to have the water to cool off in. It is always fun to get together with friends. Thanks to everyone who came you made the party a blast. Here are some pics of the events.
This is the best picture I have of everyone. I forgot to take pictures of everyone in the pool.

Summer and Brinley chillin' after swimming.

The cake and presents melting in the sun.

Summer's Tinkerbell birthday cake made of fondant. I don't think I will have the motivation to do this ever again. We'll see.

The wind kept blowing the candles out, so Philip let Summer try to blow the torch thing out instead.

2 comments:

Monique said...

Happy Birthday, Summer! Time sure does fly! I feel like just yesterday I was visiting you at your mom's house, shortly after Summer was born. She's getting so big and she's quite the cutie!

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

Happy Birthday, Summer!!!! I can't believe she is three now. She is soooo cute and the party looked like a lot of fun.