Saturday, March 3, 2012

Brayden Our Little Rascal

Since it has been so long since Summer was a baby I have since forgotten how interesting things get once they start getting a little mobile. The last month and a half have become a bit more interesting since Brayden is starting to move a bit. He still can't crawl yet, but he manages to make his way around the  room somehow getting into things. A few of his favorites are my sewing Garbage, fortunately it is mostly paper and fabric, he has found my scrap fabric drawer a few times, and he loves his daddy's work bag.

Getting into my sewing stuff. I guess I will have to find a way to get it put away. I found a great idea on pinterest and think I might have to try it out. 

  
Oh yes, I can't forget the door stopper. He loves this thing and what baby wouldn't. I am sure the sound and vibration every time he pings it is just delightful to him.  
He has found the book shelf up in our room. He likes to pull them all off of course. I guess early reading habits are good even if it is only pulling them off the shelf and onto the floor.
 I took him for a walk the other day when it was fairly nice out. He loved the baby swing. It is only now that I am realizing how dirty it was. Gross!
 One of his most recent activities is learning to crawl. He can finally get himself on his hands and knees and rock a bit. He occasionally reaches forward with one hand only to fall face first into the ground. He  tries a few times and then rolls onto his back frustrated and crying. It's OK Brayden you will get it soon enough. I don't know if this is normal, but I swear he is practicing in his sleep too. The last couple nights he wakes up and when I go in he is sitting up all by himself which is a first. 
This little guy loves to eat, but usually it is only if he can hold it himself. He has quickly move up to eating chunks of food because he is not a fan of being fed especially baby food. He does have six teeth already, so this eight month old is good to chew a bit. 
We sure do look forward to watching him grow and reach new accomplishments. I can only imaging what it is going to be like once he can crawl and walk if he is already into things now. I need to baby proof my house again. I don't even know where to begin except for outlet things and cupboard protectors. 

No comments: