Sunday, December 4, 2011

Baby it's Cold Outside

Ok, so it has been cold here, but surprisingly not as cold as I thought it would be. I guess I was expecting arctic weather similar to how it was in Rigby growing up. Well, I do love the change of season and the rosy cheeks my kids have it we are outside very long. I love the hot chocolate and all the good things that come with winter. Here are some of our random happenings as of late. 
 Before swim lessons Summer wanted a picture outside with her brother. He is getting heavier and harder for her to carry so we had to make it quick. They sure are cute.
 One morning Summer and I wanted to jump rope outside. It was quite cold so we decided to bundle Brayden up. It was so funny. He reminded me of Randy from A Christmas Story when his mom bundles and bundles him up so much that he can't move his arms or say anything. All he can to is cry. Anyhow, he was my little marshmallow man.

On November 18th we woke up to snow outside. Summer has been dreaming of this for so long. She could not resist going out to play in it quickly before school.
 The best part of the day for me was going to pick her up from school to see the remnants of the children playing at recess. Several large snowballs left alone in the field. It was so fun and reminded me how fun and imaginative childhood is.
Anyhow, we are looking forward to some more cold weather to get the winter feel.






No comments: