Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cupcake Fun



Last night we got to babysit some of Summer's little friends. She was so excited for them to come over and asked all day long if they were coming yet. When the time finally arrived she was even more happy.

For Christmas Summer got this cupcake maker from my mom that makes enough frosting and cake batter for one cupcake at a time. It is perfect for them to make a fun treat. She has been hoping for some friends to come make cupcakes with her ever since she got it.
It was quite messy because we made some of the frosting too runny. Then, while frosting Summer's cupcake we put the cupcake on the spinner thing wrong and her cupcake toppled over a few times getting frosting everywhere.

Each took their own turn pouring their packet of batter in the bowl and mixing it while the others cooked theirs in the microwave.

They all had fun, and I am glad that I only had to make three cupcakes and not 24.

2 comments:

Kristen and Ryan said...

that looks like a fun cupcake machine! my kids loved seeing themselves and so did I! cute pictures! thanks again for the babysitting!

Sharlee said...

Hey Melissa! How fun...cupcakes?! I LOVE it...everytime I see a picture of Summer, I think "that little girl is gorgeous!" Kudos to you;) Miss you! SHAR