Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey Day!

Well, it is done. I cooked all day long and we have stuffed ourselves. Unfortunately our turkey was a little dry. Next year I will for sure be doing things a bit differently.

Besides the food, today I really do think of all the things I am thankful for. Here are a few:

My family is definitely at the top. Seriously, what would I do with out Philip and Summer? And of course the rest of my family too.
Spending fun time with family
Pumpkin Pie which I will eat later.
Being creative, especially when it is going to make someone happy.
A clean house.
A comfortable bed to sleep in, and fresh air coming through my window.
Trips to visit family.

Ok, I could keep going on, however, I will spare you. Anyhow I just want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving from our family.

Check out my craft blog for my giveaway.

Later

No comments: