Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Summer's First Day of Preschool



Yesterday Summer had her first day of preschool. It was fun to see her so happy and excited to go. I thought she would be shy and cry, but she went right in and I turned and left. I have to admit, I was a little sad that she is growing up. Luckily I had to fill out some papers right after, otherwise I might have been a little more emotional.

When I went to pick her up I waited in the car as the teachers brought them to the car. You can see above she is the one at the very front.

Below is a cute little loot bag I made for her very first day of school. I found the tutorial here.
This is an awesome website full of fun and free tutorials.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so happy! Preschool is a fun time. Cute pictures

Marcy M Miller said...

What a cute skirt! I love preschool, it is so good for them! What a nice mom you are to give her a treat!