Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Awesome Weather






Ok, so even though I love Idaho I can't help feeling a little grateful that I live in Houston. We went to the park the other day and this is what the weather was like. It was perfect, really warm, with a cool breeze to keep from overheating. If it could stay that way all year I would love it. Unfortunatley it is extreamly hot and humid here in Houston during the summer, fall, and spring. Really it is only like 2, maybe 2 1/2 months of cool tempuratures. I had to include a picture of Summer playing in the snow at my mom's house in Rigby, ID. We were there only one month ago, and it the weather it even worse now. The tempurature there is like -20 and it is like 75 here. I don't know how I survived the freezing temps growing up, maybe I am just weak now or something.

Anyhow, the park was really fun. We saw a beaver, fed the ducks, played on the toys, and walked. It was perfect for Summer who loves playing outside.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I am so jealous of your warm weather!! You have no idea! We woke up this morning to 4-5 new inches of snow...and its still snowing. Nate got out of work because of it! I'm dreaming of 75 degrees!!